Monday, August 10, 2015

I HAD A DREAM OF PERFIDY

At this point in its development the drawing lost all meaning for me and I could not remember what the point was that I was trying to convey. The girl on the tip of the tongue, the first of her clan to step onto the shore of this new world, was to be bright yellow; her parents brown and bluish. The crown, or exit-wound, shape on the frog's head was to be a translating organ; frogs can only hear the croaks of their own species. There is a pendant drawing of equally delighted people being swept into the frog's mouth. But who wants to see that?

There must have been some point to it but it has dissolved into the air and been blown away with the wind. I am ashamed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous dudleyjanebird said...

Oups, Mika was taken back by my Spelling yet still my writings amused him for a few years.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous dudleyjanebird said...

Please finish it. It would mean a lot tome. I know those people in the frog's mouth. Maybe U could even do at least the next two frames. Yes that would make me Happy. I go now into my new world. Thank U so much Jim, please finish.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Rene said...

She is almost stepping out of the trap, at the height of youth, blended by the sheer glory of it, probably letting the moment pass, and getting swept up, like her family before her.

8:25 AM  
Blogger private dive charter in cabo san lucas said...

nice

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home